20050717

Enabled comments

OK, I decided to enable comments, mostly so I get an idea if anyone except Code Ronin reads this, or if I'm "pissing in a violin" as one of my French friends likes to put it.

Note, however, that you'll need to create a blogger user to be able to add a comment. This is in an effort to prevent too much spam. Maybe I'll move to a moderation-based system at some point in the future, but that would require migrating all of the blog. Right now, despite previous complaints, blogger is free, simple, and publishes to an FTP site, so I'll keep using this.

1 comment:

bge said...

Glad to see you guys are enjoying this.

On the white on black, it actually reduces eyestrain. It may be less familiar to newer computer users, but real (1337) hackers use dark backgrounds.

But maybe we want to move this discussion on Ronin's blog, since it's about his.

Do the colors of my own blog make it look fat? :-)